1. John Deere Limited is a company registered in Scotland whose registered office is at 30-31 Queen Street, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH2 1JX. Registered No. 28492 Scotland. The Company's principal place of business is Langar, Nottinghamshire, NG13 9HT, Tel: ++44 (0)1949 860491.
2. All copyright, database rights, design rights, and all intellectual property rights in and to all text and graphics selection and arrangement, and all mark up/layout/scripts, software compilations, underlying source (hyper text mark up language and scripts) and all other material on this web site belong solely and absolutely to Deere & Company.
3. No part of this web site can be reproduced in any form whatsoever whether electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of Deere & Company other than temporarily in the course of using our web site or to keep a record for your personal and non-commercial use. Deere & Company's dealers are permitted to electronically copy material published on this site and make print outs for the benefit and use of their customers and potential customers. PROVIDED THAT the copyright notice is included in all such printouts.
Access to and use of this site as provided by John Deere Limited and John Deere Bank S.A. is subject to the following terms:
4. Use of and access to this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms. John Deere Limited and John Deere Bank S.A reserves the right to change or update these terms at any time. We disclaim and exclude any duty of care which we may owe you at law in respect of the information on this web site. Your reliance on this web site and your use of this web site is entirely at your own risk. Nothing on this web site constitutes an offer to enter into any contract.
5. This web site and the information, images, pictures relating to John Deere Limited, John Deere Bank S.A and/or Deere & Company its products or services is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis, without any representation or warranty either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose. John Deere Limited and John Deere Bank S.A advise that you check with your local John Deere dealer as to the availability of any product or service which is displayed on or referred to on this web site. All warranties terms and conditions implied by law in relation to this web site are excluded.
6. John Deere Limited and John Deere Bank S.A. give no warranty to you as to the accuracy of any information given on this web site (other than fraudulent misinterpretation). You may not rely on any statement or representation in this web site. It is your responsibility to review the information on this web site regularly and to obtain notice of any changes made. If you continue to use this web site after such changes have been made you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and as amended by the changes.
7. John Deere Limited and John Deere Bank S.A. excludes all liability for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from your use of or in connection with your use of this web site, whether in contract or in tort.
8. This web site contains hyper links to web sites operated by third parties. If you activate this hyperlink you will leave the John Deere Limited/John Deere Bank S.A. web site and John Deere Limited and John Deere Bank S.A. have no control over and will not accept any liability whatsoever in respect of the material in any web site which is not on the John Deere Limited/John Deere Bank S.A. web site.
John Deere's green and yellow color scheme, the leaping deer symbol, and John Deere are registered trademarks of Deere & Company.
9. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Any disputes arising herefrom shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
1. In addition to other information requirements established by Community law, Member States shall ensure that the service provider shall render easily, directly and permanently accessible to the recipients of the service and competent authorities, at least the following information:
a) the name of the service provider;
b) the geographical address at which the service provider is established;
c) the details of the service provider, including his electronic mail address, which allow him to be contacted rapidly and communicated with in a direct and effective manner;
d) where the service provider is registered in a trade or similar public register, the trade register in which the service provider is entered and his registration number, or equivalent means of identification in that register;
e) where the activity is subject to an authorisation scheme, the particulars of the relevant supervisory authority;
f) as concerns the regulated professions:
- any professional body or similar institution with which the service provider is registered,
- the professional title and the Member State where it has been granted,
- a reference to the applicable professional rules in the Member State of establishment and the means to access them;
g) where the service provider undertakes an activity that is subject to VAT, the identification number referred to in Article 22(1) of the sixth Council Directive 77/388/EEC of 17 May 1977 on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to turnover taxes - Common system of value added tax: uniform basis of assessment.
2. In addition to other information requirements established by Community law, Member States shall at least ensure that, where information society services refer to prices, these are to be indicated clearly and unambiguously and, in particular, must indicate whether they are inclusive of tax and delivery costs.